Professional Concrete Suppliers
Spot on Concrete Ltd has already managed to build an unblemished image in the ready mix concrete market. This is one of the reasons why our services are unbeatable and why we have become the leading concrete suppliers in Leeds. It doesn’t matter if you are a trade or DIY ready mix concrete customer. The bottom line is that you should expect the best ready mix and concrete pumping services from Spot On Concrete Ltd.
At Spot On Concrete, we can provide a specialist 24/7 service for ready mix concrete in Leeds, ready mix concrete in Bradford, as well as the rest of West Yorkshire. If you are in Leeds or anywhere else in West Yorkshire and wish to enquire about one of our services, then request a quote today. Our friendly team of concrete experts are also available to be contacted over the phone to help with any enquiries.
Concrete Pump Hire Leeds
Our Vehicles Available For Concrete Pump Hire
From the boomless minipump to larger boom pumps up to 47 metres in length and in-between! We have numerous concrete pumping vehicles in the Leeds and the West Yorkshire region, so we are able to offer fast service and economies of scale on our ready mix concrete. Whatever the scale of your project, we have a concrete pump that can effectively supply you with ready mix concrete and screed no matter how difficult the site of access can be.
Our concrete pumping vehicles include:
- Sermac Zenith 4ZR21 – 4 sections / 21m vertical reach, Sermac Extreme 3Z22 – 3 sections / 22m vertical reach
- Sermac Extreme 4Z26 – 4 sections / 26m vertical reach, Sermac Extreme 5Z32 – 5 sections / 32m vertical reach X2
- Sermac Extreme 5Z37 – 5 sections / 37m vertical reach, Sermac Scorpio 5R47 – 5 sections / 47m vertical reach
- Mecbo AUT P6/24.4 – 4 sections / 26m vertical reach
- CIFA K41L XRZ – 5 sections / 41m vertical reach
What Is A Concrete Pump?
A concrete pump is a machine usually on a vehicle that is used for transferring wet ready mix concrete or liquid screed to the lay site. In total there are two different types of concrete pumps:
Boom Pumps – A boom pump uses a robotic arm to deliver ready mix concrete and screed accurately. They are most popularly used on construction sites as they have the ability to pump large volumes of concrete quickly and effectively.
Boomless Pump – A boomless pump does not have a robotic arm like the larger boom pumps do. Instead, boomless pipes rely on laying pipes from the vehicle to the lay site.
Ready Mix FAQs
Ready-mix concrete is a form of concrete that is pre-mixed in a batch plant to meet a client’s specifications so that the concrete is readily available to be delivered straight to the construction project for use right away. Customer specifications include grade, amount and type of concrete. Spot On Concrete produces the finest quality of concrete and will only charge for the amount of concrete you have required.
To workout out how much concrete you will need you can use our free ready mix concrete calculator available on our website. When calculating the amount of concrete you will require, we advise that you add an extra 5 to 10% of your estimated total to allow for possible errors, such as spillage, over-excavation or uneven surfaces.
One of the key differences between ready mix concrete and standard concrete is that ready mixed concrete is pre-mixed off-site in a batch plant delivered to a site in specialist concrete mixer trucks. Standard concrete on the other hand, will have to be mixed on-site.
Ready-mix is very versatile in its uses due to its durability, delivery convenience and reduced wastage capabilities, so ready-mix concrete is used in a number of different applications. Common applications include civil engineering, domestic projects, roads, walls, bridges, structural foundations, driveways and also footpaths.
Some of the key benefits of ready mix concrete include:
- Quality and Precise concrete – Because ready mix is mixed to exact specifications in a batch plant, the process will be adhered to professional regulations and will be ensured to be of high quality. The amount of concrete will be much more accurate than the standard form of on-site concrete mixing and you will be less likely to waste concrete, meaning you could even save money.
- Time-efficient – Delivery of ready mix concrete sent straight to your construction site can end up saving you hours of labour so is economically beneficial and more productive, than having workers to spend time mixing the concrete on site.
- Eco-friendly – Ready-mix concrete can actually be more eco friendly than standard mixing on site because of the reduction in wastage due to ready mix concrete being much more precise and accurate.
Experienced Concrete Pumping Operatives
When you hire concrete pumps from Spot On Concrete, you get a fully trained operator. The majority of our operators are CPCS qualified pump operators. You will benefit from their considerable expertise and advice as to how and where to place the machine upon arrival of the vehicle. The concrete pump will place concrete where you want it in a quicker and more efficient way than standard traditional methods.