6 Wheelers Can Turn Sharper Than Our 8 wheelers So They Can Get Into Tighter Places
The benefits of using a certified volumetric concrete supplier
Spot on concrete only use the highest quality,Cem1 cement, limestone and gritsand in our products. All of our materials are quality assured and produced to british standards.
WHY SHOULD I USE A BSI CERTIFIED VOLUMETRIC CONCRETE COMPANY?
Using a reliable and certified concrete supplier for your project should be the first and important priority for any building contractor.
The bsi kitemark is the gold standard for quality in the construction industry, we are required to pass regular assessments/ audits and quality testing to ensure our manufacturing process meets the kitemarks high standards. Ensuring our concrete will achieve the strengths required by surveyors, architects and inspectors and will last a very very long time.
Spot on concrete hold the Bsi kitemark BSEN206-1 and BS8500 1&2, ISO9001, and constructionline Accreditation
Spot on concrete are one of the largest independent certified volumetric concrete companies in the uk.
KING OF THE NORTH
These accreditations are usually only awarded to traditional drum mix suppliers.
ADVANTAGES OF USING VOLUMETRIC CONCRETE
- Concrete is batched fresh onsite and you only pay for what you use, leaving no mess or waste,
- The exact strength and slump of the mix can be adjusted onsite to suit your exact requirements
- Concrete is mixed fresh giving you a longer working time, drum mix concrete can be 1 hr old by the time it reaches your site.
- Never over or under order again.
- Different types and strengths of concrete can be produced from the same wagon whilst onsite.