Require Concrete Pumping for Your Construction Project?
Then look no further than Spot On Concrete! We can provide Concrete Pumping Services to the entirety of West Yorkshire and Greater Manchester in areas such as Leeds, Halifax, Huddersfield, Manchester, Bradford, Rochdale, and more. Here at Spot On Concrete, we have already built an unblemished image in the ready-mix concrete market that proves our services are unbeatable.
With us, it does not matter if you are a trade or a DIY ready-mix concrete customer, you will still receive the best, most high-quality concrete pumping services from Spot On Concrete. It is pointless using manual labour to transport concrete with the wide availability of concrete pumps. If you are in Yorkshire or surrounding areas of Yorkshire.
WHAT IS A CONCRETE PUMP?
Concrete pumps are machinery used to transport concrete. The machinery is usually on a vehicle so it can be transported to the lay site, where the concrete pumping is needed. There are two main types of concrete pump:
- Boom Pumps – A boom pump uses a robotic arm to deliver ready-mix concrete and screed accurately. Boom pumps are most commonly used on construction sites as they have the ability to reach large heights and low depths, as well as being able to pump large volumes of concrete quickly and efficiently – These concrete pumps are more effective on large construction sites which require concrete to be transported at high or low height levels.
- Boomless Pump – A boomless pump does not have a robotic arm like boom pumps do. Boomless pumps rely on laying pipes from the vehicle to the lay site – Boomless pumps are more effective for delivering concrete across the ground in smaller construction projects.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING A CONCRETE PUMP?
- Concrete pumps can deliver concrete at much lower costs than traditional methods and they can access sites where trucks are not able to
- Enhanced quality control of concrete used at your site
- Reduces scheduling logistics
- In many various ways, the introduction of concrete pumping has changed the way modern concrete construction is designed and built
- Labour savings of up to 50% compared to truck delivery
- We can deploy and operate our concrete pumps throughout Yorkshire and surrounding areas including Halifax, Leeds, Huddersfield, Wakefield and Bradford.
EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED OPERATORS
When you hire concrete pumps from Spot On Concrete, you will always receive a fully trained operator for the concrete pump. The vast majority of our operators are CPCS qualified pump operators. You and your project will benefit from their considerable expertise and advice as to how and where to place the machinery upon arrival of the vehicle. When the concrete pump is placed on the site, it will transport concrete where you want it in a much quicker and efficient way than traditional methods.
PAY LESS, GET MORE
Because we do more than just deliver you some concrete. Hiring equipment, worrying about the mixture, wheelbarrowing it back-and-forth, these all cost money and take time. And these are all things that we can take care of for you.
You’re not just paying for concrete, you’re paying for our experts to come and do the work for you. And when you add up the price of doing it yourself, you’ll see for yourself that what we’re offering is an absolute bargain.
Tell us the time and we’ll be there. Weekends, out of hours, even short notice. We use ready mix concrete so that we can mix it for you on site. We won’t turn up hours early because it’s already mixed or hours late because we’re still mixing it.
We’ll be on site and mixing it at a time that’s best for you, so it’s ready right when you need it.